Make something timeless with the famous Solarcan! Now available exclusively at the Decisive Moment Shop in Australia!
Born from a love of photography, art & astronomy, Solarcan is a unique camera designed to produce extreme time exposures that capture the Sun’s path across the sky.
Using the Solarcan is easy, and anyone can do this:
1. Find a good spot to capture the sun trial.
2. Secure the solarcan using the included cable ties (or anything that would secure it for the duration of the exposures).
3. Remove the black tab on the can to start the exposure.
4. Expose it for a week or even months according to your preference.
5. Collect the Solarcan once you feel it's done.
6. Open the Solarcan with a can opener.
7. Take the photographic paper out from the can, and take a picture of it with any camera (including phone camera), or scanner. No film-processing required!
8. Invert the taken picture with simple photo editing app you can easily find online (many are free).
Complete instruction booklet is included.
Thank you Sam!