Retro 400S from Rollei is a panchromatic black and white negative film featuring an extended infrared sensitivity for producing unique halation effects, which can be controlled by exposure. Its nominal speed of ISO 400/27° offers extensive versatility and latitude, which is further complemented by high sharpness, contrast, and acutance. The film's polyester base has been tested to an LE-500 (life expectancy 500 years) archival rating and, additionally, this clear base is particularly well-suited to scanning applications.
Expiry date of 2021.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Extended Infrared Sensitivity
- High Sharpness, Good Contrast
- Ideal for Scanning Applications
- Archival LE-500-Rated Polyester Base